Friends & Family Service Plan
All Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated business that was established in April 1989. Our main focus of operations is residential heating & cooling. At All Seasons we take pride in our work and we stand behind it. At All Seasons we understand how important family is. Routine maintenance not only prolongs the life of your equipment but also gives you peace of mind knowing that your equipment is operating safely. Protect your family and your finances by purchasing a Friends & Family Service Plan. Let our family help protect yours!
Did You Know?
- Dirt is the biggest enemy of your furnace. It can waste fuel and drastically lower your equipment’s efficiency. Dirt affects all three basic components of your furnace, the filter system, the blower & the motor, so cleaning is the most important part of regular maintenance.
- Your furnace filter should be replaced or cleaned at the beginning of the heating season and about once a month during periods of prolonged use. We wouldn’t think about not changing the oil in our car. Changing the filter on our HVAC systems should be just as high a priority. Filters capture dirt, dust, mold, etc. and a full filter taxes your unit and your lungs.
- Your thermostat is a highly sensitive instrument that responds to even the slightest changes in temperature. It can be a source of problems. A cover that is improperly installed or accidentally bumped can cause the heater or a/c to fail to start. The thermostat base may slip out of level, causing it to operate incorrectly. Dirt is also an enemy of the thermostat. It can affect the calibration and interfere with its operation. An inaccurate thermostat can increase your energy bill by as much as 7%!
9 Reasons For Buying a Friends & Family Service Plan
- Receive a 10% DISCOUNT on all parts & labor for all normal repairs!
- If you ever need normal service having a Friends & Family Service Plan will provide you with PRIORITY SCHEDULING, “move to the top of the list!”
- Never worry again about calling to schedule your clean and check appointments. We’ll call you when your system is due!
- Routine tune-up maintenance REDUCES YOUR ENERGY BILL!
- Smoother operations so the equipment operates QUIETER!
- Routine tune-up maintenance prolongs the life of your equipment!
- Routine tune-up maintenance assures that your heating equipment is operating safely.
- PEACE OF MIND! Tune-up service agreements are required by most manufacturers to maintain the manufacturer’s parts warranty!
- Tune-up service agreements provide good documentation that you maintain your equipment thus assisting if you decide to sell your home!
Friends & Family Plan 17 Point Inspection
- Outdoor coil will be inspected for heat transfer loss
- Outdoor coils will be washed
- Indoor Coil will be inspected and cleaned
- Fans will be inspected and cleaned, lubricated
- Refrigerant will be checked for proper charge to assure no leaks
- Thermostats will be checked and calibrated as required
- Controls and safeties will be tested as needed
- Drains will be checked
- Relays and contactors will be inspected
- Unit wiring and electrical disconnect will be inspected
- Humidifier operation will be checked, where applicable
- Air filters will be replaced (filter not included in Friends and Family Plan price, but will be billed with a 10% discount off of the retail price)
- Furnace heat exchanger will be inspected and cleaned, for safety and efficiency
- Furnace venting will be inspected
- Burners will be inspected and cleaned
- Burners will be adjusted for maximum efficiency as needed
- Service technician will advise homeowner of any abnormal conditions
*Plan renewed on a yearly basis. Prices above only applicable to current members, Price does not include filters which will be billed with 10% discount.
Must sign up by April 30th to receive special pricing